- From 100 litres to 3500 litres capacity
- The Paveline self cleaning emulsion system gets you going without gas heating or bar burning - just switch on and go!!
- New generation tack coaters feature cab
controlled spray width from 300mm to 3600mm.
- Supplied in kit form or fully fitted.
- Finished in two (2) pack polyurethane gloss paint.
- Paveline units let you be environmentally
friendly and still stay ahead of the rest!
Four (4) base models are available:
The Metro - Utilizes a lighter cab chassis and can provide on site refuelling for pavers & rollers. The Metro also provides secure storage for equipment while the truck has to be parked off site during paving.
The ProPac - Need to carry road saws, IBC's, large paver extensions while still carrying 500 litres of fuel, 800 litres of water and providing up to 120 cfm of air? The ProPac offers the widest flexibility when job tasks vary, with built-in load restraining points, full width rear opening gates and up to 2,000 litres emulsion capacity.
See our current brochure for full list of options available!
The Regional - Finds itself travelling to major job sites tacking and providing secure storage for all equipment when not in use.
The Remote - This unit can take a crew, their camping gear, spare gas, 800 litres of fuel, tow a skid steer, mill & broom combination and then, when onsite, back up as a tipper to cart spoil, sweepings, etc.
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org for the Tack Coater brochure