- Paveline self cleaning emulsion system
- Full in-cab control of all functions
- User friendly controls
- Blower patching from an "out front" boom
- Unique Paveline 'whizzer' for accurate, level patches
- Wide Sweep – directs the nozzle airflow parallel to the ground towards the outside of the road. Any loose material can be air swept off the road at the flick of a switch.
- Quality finish
Fast and Accurate !!
Paveline's positive displacement has the proven record of complying with the RTA specifications of no more than 43 loose stones per m2 outside the patch area !!!
- Productivity up to 4m3 per hour for pothole patching - unsurpassed!
- Lowest cost per square metre of road patching in both wet and dry of any machine available.
- Higher Production rates - from crack sealing to major repairs the Autopatch’s superior production, which the operator can adjust at the turn of a knob, gives maximum productivity (up to 4m3 per hour) all the time.
- Easy Upgrade Available– Paveline has been responsible for all productivity improvements in blower road patching machines in Australia in recent years, therefore, we are able to incorporate features into our machines now so they can accept attachments later. A major factor at trade-in time!!
- Increased safety
- Lower labour costs
- All weather versatility
- Operator satisfaction