Given Paveline’s extensive product range and skill base across various aspects of the roads, mining and constructions industry, Paveline is able to facilitate the technical and commercial requirements of customers by supplying appropriate equipment and services to accommodate both design and budget requirements.
Together with Sharps Heavy Equipment Repairs, Paveline supports its equipment lines via key service hubs, being Sydney, Newcastle and Mackay.
Paveline is specifically seeking to address prevailing dysfunctionality in the road industry, which is characterised by:
- poor road design as compared to larger infrastructures that strictly adhere to European standards;
- the use of inferior equipment that is not fit for purposes, or of expensive equipment when high quality alternatives of equal function are available at a fraction of the cost;
- the application of poor road making materials that negate the quality of equipment employed; and
- poorly trained labour that uses neither equipment nor materials in the appropriate much less optimal manner.
Paveline is actively seeking to offer the highest quality and most comprehensive low-cost heavy equipment solution for the roads, mining and constructions industries by importing equipment from world leading manufacturer Shantui Construction Machinery Co. Ltd that benefits from:
- modifications made by Paveline and Sharps specifically to suit local conditions, as well as meet ergonomic and occupational health and safety requirements;
- a national service network alliance with Sharps, which provides on-site repairs and service centres are in Mackay, the Hunter Region in NSW and Sydney ; and
- Paveline’s relationship with Capital Finance who, as Australia’s largest non-bank provider of motor and equipment asset finance, offer a range of equipment financing solutions nationwide.
Paveline is endeavouring to offer a comprehensive end-to-end solution, from the identification of construction and maintenance needs to the delivery of quality equipment, service, training, labour and consumables, via local operations that are dedicated to providing the best value for money and service in the market.
Key service principles
- state-of-the-art equipment
- best quality for budget
- buy, lease and hire options
- extensive service coverage
- labour training